Saturday, July 23, 2011

helloww...

happy saturday to all of u.....have a real nice day.... 
let enjoy the photos ok!



today is my birtday...
23 july...
i wish i can be great person after this...
pray for me k!



hey! there's some more....






this 'lil cute teddy is from my friends...
aifa, kina and shila....
thanks geng!
i named it as SASA...
s-sakinah
a-aifa
s-shila
a-anis, my nickname
and become sasa....
how cute it is...
this is my 2nd teddy...
i got 1st when i'm 18...
not a birthday gift but special gift from my 1st ex....
a nice guy....
i don't know why i left him...
a good looking, romantic, kind....
let bygone be bygone...
please forgive for all mistakes that i've done...



OKKKKK!!!!
change the topic!!!




what a messy face! hahaha...



we are BFF!




with my cute angel~~~

end now! taa daa~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment