Friday, July 22, 2011

holla....

do u ever feel like eating, eating, eating and eating? but u never feel full? if this happen, seriously u need to go for a medical check-up.... why??? because u seem to have a condition or a disease called 'kuat makan' just like me....buahahahaha....


look so delicious!!! nyummy3!!!

this is a treat from my dear friend, Mr. Faiz Asraf as he grow older than me...
hahahahaha.....
on 28/6/2011 at a little restaurant that i've forgotten the name...
somewhere near my house...
with the 'striking red' theme...

later i'll take the picture n share with u all..
with some brief of this restaurant...
'western' with low price plus nyummy....('',)

ohh yeah, i brought my angel that time....



ta da!!!







who eat a lot than me.....hohoho...


she's cute! am i right?

got to off.....adios~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment